We’re so excited to welcome students, staff and friends to the School of English and Drama (SED).
Here’s a quick reminder of some easy ways how to connect with us online and a bonus 3 things to do this weekend:
QMUL app is a good way to access all QMUL systems in one place
including timetables, campus maps, email, QMPlus and key information.
Also if you’re looking for a way to read email use the OUTLOOK app (Apple/Android) and your firstname.lastname@example.org to login.
- Instagram @QMULSED – reminders, events, quotes and visuals.
- Twitter @QMULSED – latest news, events and opportunities.
- Secret SED Society Facebook Group – community for current students, staff and alumni
- Facebook Page – community for external alumni, staff & public
3 THINGS TO START 2020 WITH A BANG!
- Winter Lights 2020: You have one week left to see a mesmerising free festival of outdoor light art in Canary Wharf – 10 minute bus from QMUL.
- See an Oscar nominee for £5 in our People’s Palace Great Hall: David Strathairn (Good Night and Good Luck; Lincoln) presents a unique performance for Holocaust Memorial Day.
- See a free epic CLIMATE CHANGE art exhibition at Mile End Arts Pavilion: The exhibition will showcase the work of emerging artists and designers alongside protest artefacts, exploring the immediate challenges of the climate crisis and beyond, to the new way of living. Throughout the exhibition there will be a range of associated events, talks and workshops from organisations such as Women’s Environmental Network, Client Earth and Extinction Rebellion as well as from featured artists.