Join our experts Shahidha Bari, Tiffany Watt Smith and Jen Harvie at #BBCFreeThinking Festival 2019

Join our experts Shahidha Bari, Tiffany Watt Smith and Jen Harvie for #BBCFreeThinking Festival 2019 with this year’s theme ‘Free thinking gets Emotional’ from 29 March with BBC Radio 3 in Gateshead.

Highlights include:

• The Actors’ Guide to the Emotions hosted by our very own Shahidha Bari and featuring Jen Harvie on the panel on 31 March
  • Discover strange and forgotten emotions from the past with the Lost Emotions Machine from Queen Mary University of London’s ‘Living With Feeling’ project. Happening throughout the festival.
  • The Emotion of Now panel discussion including Tiffany Watt Smith talking about Schadenfreude on 30 March.
  • “Calm Down Dear” – How Angry Should Politics Get? debate chaired by Shahidha Bari on 30 March.

Published by

All Things SED Editor

I am the Web and Marketing Administrator in the School of English and Drama. Amongst my various roles, I run the School's website (www.sed.qmul.ac.uk) and its Twitter feed (@QMULsed). I also manage the running of the School's Open Days and draft promotional materials.