The National Student Survey (NSS) is an annual national survey of final-year undergraduate students in the UK. It gives you an opportunity to tell us what you have enjoyed about your time at Queen Mary as well as about anything you feel could have been improved.
The NSS launched here last Monday, and you should have received an email from Ipsos MORI inviting you to fill the in the survey online.
This year, we’re offering all students who complete the NSS the chance to claim a £5 Amazon voucher. Just forward the email you receive on completing the survey, along your name and student ID number, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you your £5 Amazon voucher within two weeks.
We encourage you to take this opportunity to have your say and influence positive change at Queen Mary. You can follow this link to Your Voice for information about what we are doing in SED: https://qmplus.qmul.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=10908§ion=2
You can see some of the action taken by the Library, Students’ Union and IT services, among others, in response to previous student feedback, in the university’s ‘We listen’ statements: www.qmul.ac.uk/tell-us.
Why should you take part?
- The NSS provides you with the opportunity to provide feedback on your whole learning experience.
- Feedback from the NSS will be used to improve the experience for future students just as you have benefitted from previous students’ feedback.
- The survey takes about 10 minutes to complete online.
- The NSS is run by an independent market research company and all answers are anonymous.
- The NSS is an opportunity to make your voice heard in a nationally recognised format.
- Results are made publicly available to help prospective students make informed decisions of where and what to study.
- The Students’ Union is supportive of the NSS.
- You can claim a £5 reward for taking part.
How do you complete it?
- Ipsos MORI will email you with a link to complete the survey. Later during the survey period, you may be contacted by SMS or phone.
- You can complete the NSS at any time online: www.thestudentsurvey.com
Thank you in advance for completing this important survey – we really value your input.
Head of the School of English and Drama