We’re looking for a new design for our 2018 tote bag which we give away at open days, events and to new students incoming to the School. It’s time to get arty and inspire the next generation of SED students.
What we’re looking for
- A black, line based design – it could feature a quotation or other text but needs to be blocky and easy to read.
- Maximum A4 size.
- A design which represents both English and Drama.
- For inspiration see Kirsty Rolfe’s design to the right >>>
How to enter
To enter send your design as a PDF, JPG or EPS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enter you must be a School of English student, staff member or one of our alumni.
What you’ll win
If you win:
- Your bag will be put into production for our 2018 open days and events.
- You’ll also win a £50 Amazon voucher.
Competition closes: Tuesday 5 June 2018 at 12 midday. A panel from SED will choose the winning design.
Join us on social media...