You can apply now online for all of our master’s programmes to start this September.
Here’s a quick rundown of courses we offer, what you’ll need to apply and how to get in touch if you have any questions.
Courses we offer
MA English Literature:
- Pathway 1: English Literature
- Pathway 2: Early Modern Studies, 1300–1700
- Pathway 3: Eighteenth Century Literature and Romanticism
- Pathway 4: Victorian Literature
- Pathway 5: Writing in the Modern Age
- Pathway 6: Contemporary Writing
- Pathway 7: Postcolonial and Global Literatures
Things you’ll need
- References: We ask you to provide two academic references, and there is a space on your application form to upload these. If your referees are willing to send you their references, you can upload them directly with your application. If your referees would rather not send you their references, they can send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your referees do decide to send their references themselves, you will still be expected to upload a file in the references section of your application. This can be a simple Word document stating ‘References will be sent separately’.
- Academic Qualifications (e.g. Degree transcript (or interim transcript)): If you don’t have this documentation please contact your university to request it.
- Statement of Purpose: Your Personal Statement is an important part of your application and should identify why you want to study the course and how your experience thus far makes you a suitable candidate.
- CV/Resume: Please include an up to date CV.
If you have any trouble uploading or submitting documentation we can help via email: email@example.com
Need help? Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 7882 8571Join us on social media...