All Things SED Webmaster

I am the Web and Marketing Administrator in the School of English and Drama. Amongst my various roles, I run the School's website (www.sed.qmul.ac.uk) and its Twitter feed (@QMULsed). I also manage the running of the School's Open Days and draft promotional materials.

Goodbye for now from Head of Drama, Dr Bridget Escolme

Hi everyone,

As a lot of you know, each Head of Drama at QMUL takes on the post for three years and then hands it on. Today’s my last day as Head and I’m writing to thank all of you for making it such a pleasure. When I’m asked what it’s like  at QMUL I always say that its brilliant, creative, energetic, original students make it an extraordinary place to work (and the staff too, of course!). Thanks to everyone I’ve worked with on Costume Dramas, Madness and Theatricality, London Theatre Now, Performing Shakespeare, MA/MSc Performing Mental Health.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the projects I did to keep me going through some of the less exciting bits of admin (trips to Bath, Coriolanus at the Barbican, Wiltons). Thanks to everyone who’s come to see me about everything from Theatre Company, to new societies, to Diversity in the Drama Curriculum. Thanks to all the student reps and all the ambassadors. Thanks to everyone who’s participated in this amazing Department over the past three years.

Next up as Head is Caoimhe McAvinchey. I know you’re all going to enjoy working with her enormously.

See you at graduation if you’re a Finalist; best of luck to everyone for next year.

Much love,

Bridget.

Dr Bridget Escolme
Head of Drama
School of English and Drama
Queen Mary University of London
London E1 4NS.

Join us on social media...