We are excited to announce our Scholarships available for undergraduate and postgraduate study in the School of English and Drama at Queen Mary University of London.
Choose your level:
School of English and Drama Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2017-18
We will be awarding one Excellence Scholarship in 2017-18 for students pursuing our BA in English, BA in Drama or BA in English and Drama.
The Scholarship will cover 50% of the course fees (for the standard duration of the course) and will go to an International student (paying overseas fees)
You will be eligible if you are an international student who firmly accepts our offer to study on one of the three participating degree programmes (BA in English, BA in Drama, BA in English and Drama). If you’re eligible you’ll be invited to submit a short piece of writing. You would be expected to maintain an average of 68% or above to retain the scholarship.
How to apply:
When you firmly accept our offer of a place we’ll write to you with details of the writing task.
Deadline: Essays must be submitted by 17:00 BST on Monday 10 July 2017.
School of English and Drama Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships 2017-18
We will be awarding two School of English and Drama Excellence Scholarships in 2017-18 for students pursuing our MA in Theatre and Performance or our MA in English Studies (any of the seven pathways) or our MA in Poetry.
The Scholarships cover 50% of the course fees – one scholarship will go to a Home/EU student, the other scholarship will go to an International student.
Eligibility for the scholarship
In order to be selected by our panel to receive the award:
- You should have an excellent academic track-record. We would usually expect you to achieve, or be expected to achieve, the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree.
- You must meet the conditions of your offer.
- You must not be in receipt of any other QMUL scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source. If you are in receipt of another QMUL Scholarship, e.g. the Alumni Loyalty Award, you will be awarded only one Scholarship, whichever has the greater value.
Please note that:
- Scholarships are not payable directly to you, but are off set against your student fee invoice.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
How to apply for the scholarships
Simply apply to study full-time on our MA in Theatre and Performance or our MA in English Studies (any of the seven pathways) or our MA in Poetry before programme through our online portal before Thursday 1 June 2017. Scholarships are not available for part-time study.
Deadline: We must have received an MA application by 09:00 BST on Thursday 1 June 2017.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7882 8571.